Old Broads

Old Broads

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FRIENDS ADVICE – NOT!

I was so happy because I thought my legs were finally healing.  Then Tuesday I got carried away and spent too long in the shower, the result being, when I was drying off I got a little rough with the towel and one of the scabs came off of my leg – OUCH!   So now I have another big hole in my leg – Icky!

Fawn decided that I needed to keep my leg dry and came up with the idea of wrapping the sore part of my leg with Saran Wrap while showering so of course this morning I tried it.  As I was getting in the shower I got to thinking that the Saran Wrap could come off without me knowing it and plug up the drain, hey, maybe I could even drown.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained so I hopped in the shower and guess what?  The ?*&*@% stupid Saran Wrap got wet and slid off of my leg.

So of course I called Fawn and told her that her bright idea didn’t work.  She was quiet for awhile and then said, “Well, did you remember to wrap it in duct tape?”
 
I honestly don’t know what I would do without my oh so helpful friends. ***


Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: