Old Broads

Old Broads

Friday, September 9, 2011

I WILL NEVER FORGET

There have been so many tragedies in our world but the most horrendous thing in our lifetimes happened on September 11th.  About this time of year I get to thinking about it and how shocking it was (and still is) and how it changed our lives.

What I don’t understand is how people who we have never met could hate us because we are Americans. I don’t understand it and I condemn them for it.  There is no excuse in this world for the horrendous things that they did to our country on that awful day.  All those lives were uselessly ended, people were at first frightened and then angry and our safe world became a thing of the past.

Sometime this week please take a moment to remember the tragedy, honor the heroic people from that time and always be proud to be an American.


Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: