Old Broads

Old Broads

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

FRIENDS AND LAUGHTER – OTIS THE WEINER VAMPIRE LIZARD

And then on Halloween night, just about dark there came a loud knocking on my door.  When I opened it there stood Carole and Alan and Otis.  Alan handed me a baggie with three cookies in it and told me that they were reverse Trick or Treating.  Oh goodies!  Yum!

Then Carole said, “I know how you hate lizards so I brought you one” and there stood Otis in his lizard costume that Carole had made.  I thought I was going to have to lay down on the floor to get a good picture of Otis but then decided that since it was Sunday and late at night the crane people would charge double or triple to get me back up again so Carole helped Otis pose for me and I leaned way over and took these shots. 

Carole who makes all the costumes wasn’t wearing one but Alan came dressed as a ???, I don’t know how that relates to a weiner lizard but it was sure fun and I really enjoyed the laughter.  Well, just see for yourself, presenting Otis The Weiner lizard!

Well here it is Halloween again and at around 10 this morning Carole came a knocking on my door.  She shouts out “Happy Reverse Trick or Treat!”  and hands me three bags of candy and cookies.  Yummy!  Seems like Carole and Lynn are out and about on Lynn’s golf cart delivering goodies.  Well, that and showing off Otis the Vampire Weiner Dog.  I’m not sure he looks like a vampire, maybe more like a bat and he sure doesn’t look very happy but that’s okay, Mama is very happy and just so you know, Carole makes all Otis’s costumes as well as her grandkids too.


Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: