Old Broads

Old Broads

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FRIENDS AND LAUGHTER – RACCOON FEVER!

I had emailed my giggly buddy to repeat a story from Fawn about her pet raccoon learning and liking to kill chickens and how it finally had to be destroyed.  Not a nice story but my hilarious friend sent me this about her raccoon experience.

“Your right about racoons wanting to kill your chickens. . . one day we had company and as we were walking our guests out to their cars, I saw a racoon trying to climb into the chicken coop through the open window!! Now mind you our guests were not . . shall we say hunters. . . so as my BF was saying good bye and helping folks into their vehicles, I disappeared into the house and a few moments later was back holding the shot gun.
There I am, holding the gun across my folded arms, patiently waiting for them to pull a ways down our long drive way so I can take care of the masked intruder. .
it looked like all was going according to my plan, they backed up, turned around and started down the driveway. . . so quickly I handed the gun off to my BF, then I took a shovel and knocked him off the windowsill onto the ground, jumped back, . . . . he took aim. . . and WAIT!!!! Our guests are pulling back in!!!

The coon ran up the tree, my BF is standing there with the gun, I am running to the cars. . LOL!!! They were horrified. . . I had to explain why we were about to "murder this cute adorable lil' racoon" when BANG. . .BANG. . . my BF nailed him.
Well, my guests don't come to visit here any more. . . we can go see them at their place though!!!  :-D
So you see, my life is never dull. I can tell stories the rest of my life!”

I appreciate this friend so much, I can always count on her for a giggle or belly laugh or sometimes I chuckle all day thinking about her stories.

Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: