Old Broads

Old Broads

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FRIENDS AND LAUGHTER – UNINVITED HOUSE GUESTS

I have a family of raccoons living under my house and have been complaining mightly to a humerous friend on her e mail.  I recently received this solution from her.

Cute


“Since you have to deal with the raccoon's. . . why not entertain yourself! My Nana had a family of them she "supported" until Grampa got them to move on. She popped some popcorn for them, gave them a small pan of water ( like a used cake pan or aluminum pie plate) and then some sugar cubes. Well, being well mannered raccoon's, they always wash their food before eating. . . so the sugar cubes dissolved as the washed them. . soooo funny seeing them look for the cubes in the water!!! LOL!!! Then there was the popcorn. . . wet fingers made the popcorn stick to them instantly. . like sticking your tongue out and catching a piece of popcorn off your hand. . ( go ahead and try it if you never have, you'll giggle and understand how funny this will be!!) So as they are trying to deal with this, it gets caught in between their fingers and toes. . . they look so funny as they start to walk . . . giggle. . I'm telling you. . us mountain women have our on sense of fun!!!

Not so cute!


That's a true story, one I will never ever forget. My Nana was so much fun to be with and I am so happy I have her spirit in me!!”

My answer to her was,  “I don’t want to play with them, I want them to leave”.  So I bought some mothballs and spread them around where they are entering and I’m hoping that will work.


Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: