Old Broads

Old Broads

Saturday, March 31, 2012

LAUGHTER – AGEING IS NOT FOR THE TIMID!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but since I don’t have one let me see if I can give you a mental image of stupidity. 

Yesterday I was out sweeping my porch when a friend called and I THOUGHT I could put the phone under my chin and sweep too.  I only dropped the phone twice and each time, being the polite person that I am, I politely asked her if she was okay.  The third time the phone slipped I tried to grab for it but it has a mind of it's own and I fumbled several times trying to get hold of it.  Well I didn't!  The phone fell and somehow I got the end of the broom up my nose.

Oh go ahead a giggle, I mean how stupid can I be.  Okay, you can stop laughing now, please.

Recently a neighbor called me a witch when I was standing there with a broom in my hand.  I will forever be sorry that I didn’t stick the broom between my legs and go trotting off.


Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: