Old Broads

Old Broads

Thursday, December 22, 2011

FAMILY & FRIENDS – MERRY CHRISTMAS

Okay, so here’s the story.  I had planned to post a lot of Christmas stories to put everyone in a warm and fuzzy mood but, as they say, life is what happens when you are busy making plans.
And on top of everything else backing up on me, half of my kitchen lights went out so I am pretty much in the dark here.  No, don’t say it, no, no, no.  Oh you just had to think it didn’t you, that I am pretty much in the dark all of the time anyway and here’s a big HO! HO! to that one. (That’s me laughing!) 
So I will get to the Christmas stories later but for right now I want to welcome aboard all the people from all the countries who follow this blog and wish all of you and yours a very

 

       Merry Christmas




Wishing you Joy and Laughter Everyday!

No comments: